National Law Journal & Legal Times
Top Rated Lawyers
In an effort to assist you in your selection of qualified outside counsel and referrals, the National Law Journal & Legal Times and Martindale-Hubbell®, the company that has long set the standard for lawyer ratings, are pleased to present Top Rated Lawyers®. This series features lawyers who have achieved an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating. These special sections feature attorneys who represent public and private companies as well as individuals.
Click the button below to download a PDF list of the top rated lawyers in NLJ–DC/Metro from the April 2017 issue of the National Law Journal & Legal Times.
To learn about these firms, please visit their websites by clicking on the links below.
- Shook Hardy & Bacon
- Sanford Heisler, LLP
- Turnbull, Nicholson & Sanders, P.A.
- Rees Broome, PC
- Paulson & Nace, PLCC
- Rich & Henderson, P.C.
- Dempsey Fontana, PLLC
- Law OffiCes of Catherine Mary Rafferty
- Henrichsen Siegel, P.L.L.C.
- Cashdan & Kane, PLLC
- Law offices of Joseph L. Manson III
- Paul R. Kramer, LLc
- PhilliPs & Cohen LLP
- The Chavers Firm, LLc
- Bodie, Dolina, Hobbs, Friddell & Grenzer
About AV® Preeminent™
LexisNexis® Martindale-Hubbell®, the company that has long set the standard for lawyer ratings, has published a list of Martindale-Hubbell Top Rated Lawyers who have achieved an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating, the highest rating in legal ability and ethical standards.
To create this list, LexisNexis® Martindale-Hubbell® tapped its comprehensive database of Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ to identify lawyers who have been rated by their peers to be AV® Preeminent™.
- Paul Weiss Antitrust Leader Is Trump's Pick for FTC Chair
- UPDATED: Ex-Crowell Leader Quits Firm Amid Questions Over Direction
- California Supreme Court Won't Lower Bar Exam Passing Score
- With BLP Merger, Bryan Cave Would Get Bigger. But Will It Be Better?
- Judge to Bring in FBI and US Attorney After Plaintiffs Lawyer Suggests Witness Tampering in Hip Implant Trial