• King & Spalding has announced that Richard H. Walker, former Director of Enforcement at the Securities and Exchange Commission and global general counsel of Deutsche Bank, has joined the firm as a partner in the special matters & government investigations group.
• Eric Requenez has joined Stroock & Stroock & Lavan as a partner in the firm’s private funds group. He was formerly at Morrison & Foerster.
• Phillips Nizer is pleased to welcome litigator Craig Penn and corporate law attorney Carl Kleidman as partners. Penn joins from Penn & Associates. Kleidman was formerly at Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp.
• Barton is pleased to announce that James A. Guadiana has joined the firm from Torys as a partner in its tax practice.
• Rebecca A. Tingey has joined LeClairRyan as a partner on the firm’s business litigation and products liability defense practice area teams and aviation industry team. She joins from Dentons.
• Golenbock Eiseman Assor Bell & Peskoe announces the expansions of its corporate and commercial litigation groups with the addition of five new associates—Matthew Carroll, Juan Soto, Leron Thumim, Angela Park and Adir Paner.
Have a move to announce? All potential items for “On the Move” should be addressed to Patricia Kane at email@example.com