• The International Institute for Conflict Prevention and Resolution (CPR) welcomes Anna Hershenberg as its Vice President, Programs and Public Policy. She joins CPR from Herrick Feinstein where she served as counsel in their litigation department.
• Cuddy & Feder announced the appointment of Christopher Fisher as its new managing partner. He succeeds Joshua Kimerling, who served in the role from 2014-2017. Mr. Fisher joined Cuddy in 1994 and was named a partner in 1999.
• Wachtel Missry has announced that Dani Schwartz has joined the firm’s litigation department as a partner. He was previously a partner at Rosenberg and Estis.
• McDermott Will & Emery has added two corporate partners to its New York office—Ivan Presant has joined from Greenberg Traurig, where he was a partner, and Jeffrey Meyers arrives from Stroock & Stroock & Lavan where he was head of that firm’s energy and project finance practice.
• Rivkin Radler has announced that Jeffrey P. Rust has joined the firm as a partner in the firm’s health services and corporate practice groups. A former associate at Rivkin, he was most recently a partner at Farrell Fritz.
• Eckert Seamans is pleased to welcome David L. Weissman as a partner to its labor and employment practice. He was previously with Reed Smith where he served as chair of its labor and employment group.
• Winston & Strawn is pleased to announce Kyle Foley has joined the firm’s corporate department as a partner. He joins from Golenbock Eiseman Assorr Bell & Peskoe.
Have a move to announce? All potential items for “On the Move” should be addressed to Patricia Kane at firstname.lastname@example.org.