• Leading sports and entertainment lawyer Anthony Mulrain joins Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo as a member. He joins the firm from Gordon & Rees where he served as chair of its national sports, media & entertainment law practice.
• Romer Debbas is pleased to welcome Christian Zebicoff who has joined the firm as a partner and will be managing the firm’s trust and estates and elder law practice. He joins from Jones Morrison.
• David Newman joins Sills Cummis & Gross as a member in the firm’s litigation department. Prior to joining the firm, he was a partner at Day Pitney.
• Cullen and Dykman is pleased to announce that Debra Goldberg has joined the firm as a partner in the firm’s banking department. She was previously a partner at Moritt Hock & Hamroff.
• Michael Grudberg joins Tarter Krinsky & Drogin to launch the firm’s white collar practice. He was previously a partner at Ballard Spahr.
• Windels Marx is happy to announce the promotion of Patrick Deyhle as partner in the firm’s commercial real estate group, and also the addition of Jeff Hoffman as counsel in the firm’s litigation and white collar defense and corporate investigations practice. He joins from Blank Rome.
Have a move to announce? All potential items for “On the Move” should be addressed to Patricia Kane at firstname.lastname@example.org.