On the Move
• Rachel Ehrlich Albanese has joined DLA Piper’s restructuring practice as a partner in New York. She previously was senior counsel at Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld.
• BuckleySandler has named to partner Heather Russell to spearhead its financial institutions regulation, supervision & technology (FIRST) practice. She previously was executive vice president, chief legal officer and corporate secretary for Fifth Third Bancorp.
• Otterbourg has named partner Daniel Fiorillo to head the firm’s restructuring practice group starting Jan. 1.
• Shari Laskowitz has joined Ingram Yuzek Gainen Carroll & Bertolotti as of counsel. She previously was a partner at Nesenoff & Miltenberg.
• William Crowell III has joined Cozen O’Connor as of counsel in Albany to lead its state legislative practice in the firm’s government relations group. He previously was a partner at Whiteman Osterman & Hanna.
• Proskauer Rose has promoted associates Malcolm Hochenberg and Vanessa Maczko to senior counsel, and associates Bradley Bobroff and Andrew Kleiman and senior counsel Evandro Gigante and Patrick Lamparello to partner.
• Marco Santori has been named partner at Cooley and will lead its fintech practice in New York. He had been a partner at Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman.
• Anderson Kill has promoted attorneys Luma Al-Shibib and Andrew Walsh to shareholder.
• Dunnington Bartholow & Miller has announced the addition of Donna Frosco as partner. She previously was principal of the Law Office of Donna Frosco.