• Nixon Peabody promoted Ilana Kameros and Abigail Sterling Olsen to counsel. Kameros represents corporate agency and trust groups in major banking institutions and trust companies in their roles as trustee, custodian, administrator and agent. Olsen works with issuers, underwriters and financial advisors on a range of public finance projects.
• Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz added Donna Tobin as a partner and co-chair of its trademark and brand management group. She previously was a partner with Baker & Hostetler.
• Karen Shaer joined New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio’s Office of Criminal Justice as first deputy director. She previously was senior executive vice president and general counsel at the Garden City Group, overseeing its legal department as well as diversity and inclusion program.
• Littler Mendelson named Eli Freedberg, a specialist in labor and employment law, as a shareholder in the firm. Prior to joining Littler, Freedberg conducted his own practice.
• Eitan Tabak joined Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel as a partner in its corporate department. Tabak is a private equity and investment fund lawyer. He joins from Morrison Cohen, where he was a partner.
• Kari Larsen joined Reed Smith as counsel in its energy and natural resources industry group. Larsen previously was general counsel and chief regulatory officer at LedgerX.
• Kurzman Eisenberg Corbin & Lever named Bruce Bieber as a partner in its litigation and corporate departments. Bieber was the founding partner of the Manhattan firm Zimmet Bieber.
• Bankruptcy and restructuring attorney Lenard Parkins joined Greenberg Traurig as a shareholder in the firm’s business reorganization and financial restructuring practice at its Houston and New York offices. He previously was a partner at Haynes and Boone.