Mishcons lives up to flashy image with sparkling growth
As befits a firm acting for fashion houses such as Gucci or Christian Louboutin, there has always been something just a little bit flash about Mishcon de Reya. But even by those standards, its achievement this year of hiking revenues by 30% is eye-catching. Revenues hit £61.5m for 2010-11, up from £47.5m the previous year, while profits have also jumped to an estimated £575,000 against £450,000 in 2010. Certainly, very few major law firms have ever managed that kind of annual growth without the aid of a sizeable merger.
Litigation and high net clients help Mishcons’ ambitions to extend beyond the West End
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651