• Jennifer Hurley McGay has joined Lewis Johs Avallone Aviles as a partner in the firm’s commercial litigation practice group. Prior to joining, she was a partner at Morgan, Lewis & Bockius.
• Seyfarth Shaw has announced that partner Juan D. Reyes has been appointed as chief counsel of the Federal Railroad Administration, the agency within the U.S. Department of Transportation responsible for the development of the country’s passenger and freight rail systems.
• Tarter Krinsky & Drogin welcomes Kevin Groarke as a partner in its real estate practice. He joins from Dentons.
• Day Pitney has added Peter J. Bilfield and Steven M. Gold as partners. They were formerly at Shipman & Goodwin.
• Alexander Anderson is joining O’Melveny & Myers as a tax partner. He was previously at Hughes, Hubbard & Reed.
• Kasowitz Benson Torres is pleased to announce that the following lawyers have been promoted to partner: Thomas J. Amburgy, Kevin A. Cyrulnik, Uri A. Itkin, Thomas Kelly, Marissa E. Miller, Julia E. Sanabria and Lauren Tabaksblat. In addition, the firm has promoted Joshua D. Fulop and Sara Saylor Ho to special counsel.
• Romer Debbas has announced that Christian P. Daglieri has joined the firm as a partner, concentrating his practice on transactional real estate. Previously he was a partner at Montgomery McCracken Walker & Rhoads LLP.
Have a move to announce? All potential items for “On the Move” should be addressed to Patricia Kane at firstname.lastname@example.org.