• Loeb & Loeb has announced that Gil Feder and Evan Farber have joined the firm as partners in the litigation department. They join from Reed Smith.
• Robert A. Stone has joined Katten Muchin Rosenman as a partner in the firm’s employee benefits and executive compensation practice. He joins from Clifford Chance.
• Walden Macht & Haran has named Milton L. Williams as a partner who will expand the firm’s existing white collar team. He was former deputy general counsel of Time Inc. The firm also welcomes Daniel J. Chirlin, who joins as senior counsel from Ropes & Gray, and Rachel A. Brook, who joins as senior associate from Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher.
• Winston & Strawn is pleased to announce Nyron Persaud has joined the firm’s employee benefits & executive compensation practice as a partner. He joins from Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld.
• Michelman & Robinson is pleased to announce that Jeremy Richardson has joined as a partner in the firm’s intellectual property practice group. He was previously at Phillips Nizer.
• Kenneth E. Noble has joined McGuireWoods as a partner in the firm’s restructuring and insolvency department. He joins from Holland & Knight.
• Bryan Cave has announced that N. Ari Weisbrot has joined the firm as a partner in its commercial litigation group. He previously worked at Fox Rothschild.
• Sanjay Thapar has joined Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel as a partner in the firm’s leveraged finance group. He previously was a partner at Paul Hastings.
Have a move to announce? All potential items for “On the Move” should be addressed to Patricia Kane at firstname.lastname@example.org.