• Pepper Hamilton has announced that H. Peter Haveles, Jr. joined the firm as partner in its commercial litigation practice group. He was formerly a partner in Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer’s complex commercial litigation department.
• Therese Doherty has joined Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo as a member. She was the former co-chair of the litigation department at Herrick Feinstein.
• Pryor Cashman is pleased to announce the addition of partner Anthony Schouten to the firm’s investment management group. He joins the firm from Winston & Strawn, where he was a partner.
• Hunton & Williams has continued the expansion of its real estate practice with the arrival of Robert Brusco as partner. Prior to joining Hunton, he was a partner at Windels Marx Lane & Mittendorf.
• Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher is pleased to announce that Aaron Beim has joined the firm as a partner. He was formerly with Haynes and Boone.
• Fox Rothschild welcomes Helene Jaffe as a partner. She will serve as co-chair of the firm’s antitrust practice. Prior to joining Fox, Jaffe was a partner with Brown Rudnick.
• Noted real estate lawyer Andrew Weiner has joined Pillsbury as a partner. He comes to the firm from Dentons.
Have a move to announce? All potential items for “On the Move” should be addressed to Patricia Kane at email@example.com.