• Wilk Auslander has named David Barrack as a partner in the firm’s bankruptcy and litigation departments. He joins the firm from Polsinelli, where he was also a partner.
• Morrison Cohen has announced the promotion of Kristin Roy, a partner in the business litigation department, to the firm’s senior leadership as deputy managing partner-finance.
• Dilworth Paxson welcomes commercial litigation attorney Ira N. Glauber as of counsel to the firm.
• Lauren Talan has joined FisherBroyles as a partner in the firm’s New York and Princeton offices. Prior to joining the firm, she was at Fox Rothschild.
• Peckar & Abramson has announced the promotion of Warren Friedman and Jesse Keene to the firm’s partnership.
• Hodgson Russ has elected to its partnership Reetuparna Dutta and Jillian Searles, both in the business litigation practice, Joshua Lawrence and Elizabeth Pascal, both in the state and local tax practice and Valerie Stevens in the firm’s corporate and business law practice.
• David Pentlow has joined Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi as a member in the firm’s corporate & securities practice. He was previously in private practice.
• Cohen Milstein Sellers & Toll welcomes Laura Posner as a partner in the firm’s securities litigation and investor protection practice group. Prior to this, she served as the bureau chief for the New Jersey attorney general’s bureau of securities.
• Arent Fox has announced the return of health care regulatory attorney Rachel Hold-Weiss as a partner. She rejoins the firm after serving as the associate general counsel and corporate compliance officer for the Personal-Touch Home Care companies.