• Windels Marx Lane & Mittendorf has added Alan Winters as a partner in the firm’s tax practice group.
• Jaffe & Asher has named two of its former associates David Shyer and Jonathan Berg as partners.
• David Sussman has joined Jenner & Block’s content, media and entertainment practice as special counsel. Before joining the firm, he served as the chief legal officer at NBCUniversal’s content distribution group, general counsel and executive vice president at MTV Networks and general counsel and chief operating officer of the New York Yankees.
• Ari Markenson has joined Winston & Strawn as a partner in the firm’s health care practice. He joins the firm from Duane Morris.
• Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle has named former associate Robert Garciaas a partner. Garcia joined Curtis in 2008. The firm also promoted Douglas Ian Glazer to counsel. He joined the firm in 2005.
• Morrison & Foerster has added M&A lawyer Yasuhide Watanabe as a partner in the firm’s corporate group. He joins the firm from Nagashima Ohno & Tsunematsu.
• Christopher Harnett has joined Jones Day as a partner in the firm’s global intellectual property practice.
• Thompson & Knight welcomes Jason Cohen as a partner in the firm’s trial practice group. He joins the firm from Reed Smith.