• Steptoe & Johnson has added Robert Greenfeld as of counsel, focusing on intellectual property litigation and counseling in patent, trade secret, unfair competition, trademark, and copyright law. He was practicing at Mayer Brown.
• Jim Montes has been appointed assistant dean for career services at Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, effective Sept. 1. Montes has been a partner at Nixon Peabody.
• Eileen Martin has joined Hiscock & Barclay as a partner in its Buffalo and Toronto offices. She practiced immigration law at Hodgson Russ.
• Seward & Kissel has added veteran finance attorney John Imhof in its maritime and transportation finance practice. He was a partner at Watson, Farley & Williams.
• The New York City Department of Information Technology and Telecommunications has appointed Priya Shrinivasan as assistant commissioner for telecommunications planning and resiliency. She will work to improve the resiliency of the city’s private sector telecommunications services, especially during and after extreme weather events. Shrinivasan was assistant chief of the Federal Communications Commission’s Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau.
• Polsinelli has added Paul Cicchetti as a shareholder in its real estate finance practice. He was previously practicing at DLA Piper.
• Perkins Coie has added Ann Schofield Baker as a partner in its commercial litigation practice. She was most recently the head of McKool Smith’s national trademark and copyright litigation practice.
• Douglass Maynard has rejoined Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld, arriving from the New York City Police Department, where he served as deputy commissioner for legal matters since January 2013.
• Diane Westwood Wilson joined the Manhattan office of McKenna Long & Aldridge as a partner in its aviation and transportation practice. She was senior equity partner at Clyde & Co.