Freshfields India chair on advising the Treasury post-Brexit, masala bonds and Irish whiskey
City corporate partner Pratap Amin on opening doors to India and unusual client demands
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer India chair and City corporate partner Pratap Amin is this week’s Dealmaker, having advised on the world’s first masala bond last month, issued by India’s mortgage lender Housing Development Finance Corporate, as well as its second masala bond series this month. Post-Brexit, Amin has also been called up by the UK government for advice on relations with India, particularly on ways to boost UK investment flows into the country.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651