'I want to draw a line under that' – Ashurst's new managing partner on turning the firm around
Paul Jenkins on devolving power to partners and the accountability that will come with this as the firm bids to boost its profitability after a difficult year
Paul Jenkins is under no illusion about the difficult task ahead of him as managing partner of Ashurst. He acknowledges that the international firm had a very tough 2015-16, with average profit per equity partner crashing by almost 20%, revenue dropping by 10% and a regular flow of partner departures.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651