Starting out strong - partners who founded their own firms
Converting the dream of running your own successful law firm into the reality of creating a successful enterprise that can compete against a market steeped in history is a challenging task. And as the firm grows, almost as challenging is maintaining the culture and feel of the partnership you created. Looking back to when they initially started out, the founding partners of three younger firms explain how their vision evolved into the firms we know today.
Suzanna Ring talks to the founding partners of three breakaway firms about making their vision a reality and the evolution of their roles
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651