City of London Law Society Lifetime Achievement Award
After a lifelong career at Clifford Chance (CC), Stuart Popham, recipient of this year's City of London Lifetime Achievement Award, will soon be stepping down from his role as senior partner of CC. However, few expect him to slip away from the limelight given the extent of his connections in the wider business world. Popham qualified out of Southampton University in 1975 and joined CC in 1976. The finance specialist did a spell in the firm's Singapore office in the 1980s which culminated in him being made partner in 1984 when he returned to London, where he has spent the rest of his legal career.
WINNER: Stuart Popham, Clifford Chance
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651