Middle East and India: Shifting sands
With high levels of liquidity in the marketplace, investors within Saudi Arabia have the resources and an increasing desire to break away from their traditional oil-based industries to a more diversified portfolio. For many years their only option was to invest overseas but, increasingly, Saudi Arabian investors are looking for domestic investment opportunities. Sectors of particular interest and growth include banking, telecommunications and the media.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651