The end of panels? Barclays adviser shake-up provides vision of RFP-free client relationship
City partners welcome Barclays shift away from traditional panel review process as bank targets "redundancy" of hourly rate
“Anything that leads to the end of panel processes – and more supportive relationships on both sides – can only be a good thing,” says one City banking partner, of the news revealed by Legal Week last week that Barclays is calling time on traditional panel reviews.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651