The Daily Report seeks articles by lawyers about the topics listed below for our monthly In-House Georgia special section.
These articles are ideally aimed at in-house counsel, but they will be read by the legal community at large.
The topics, publishing date (and deadlines) are:
- Intellectual property—Jan. 8 (Jan. 2);
- Immigration—Feb. 5 (Jan. 26);
- Health care—March 5 (Feb. 23);
- Labor and employment—April 2 (March 23);
- Outside counsel management—May 7 (April 27);
- Mergers and acquisitions—June 4 (May 25);
- Cybersecurity—July 9 (June 29);
- Litigation—Aug 6 (July 27);
- GC Compensation—Sep 4 (Aug 24);
- Cross-border—Oct 1 (Sept 21);
- Ediscovery—Nov 5 (Oct 26);
- Compliance and regulatory—Dec 3 (Nov. 19).
We also seek articles for our yearly section on Alternative Dispute Resolution. This isn’t an In-House Georgia project, but the opportunity for lawyer-written pieces is similar. It will run Sept. 17, with a deadline of Sept. 7.
If you are interested in submitting a piece for any of these sections, please contact Jonathan Ringel, managing editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.