Q: My husband is a senior associate in a top 3 law firm in Australia. He is a U.S. citizen and registered with the New York Bar. He also passed his Australian Law exam last year. We lived in Asia for 14 years prior to moving to Perth, where he was a partner for a midsized, European-based law firm. He is 45 years old.

Due to family commitments we would like to move back to the U.S. and settle in the New York area. What law firms should my husband be contacting? Thank you.

This content has been archived. It is available through our partners, LexisNexis® and Bloomberg Law.

To view this content, please continue to their sites.

Not a Lexis Subscriber?
Subscribe Now

Not a Bloomberg Law Subscriber?
Subscribe Now

Why am I seeing this?

LexisNexis® and Bloomberg Law are third party online distributors of the broad collection of current and archived versions of ALM's legal news publications. LexisNexis® and Bloomberg Law customers are able to access and use ALM's content, including content from the National Law Journal, The American Lawyer, Legaltech News, The New York Law Journal, and Corporate Counsel, as well as other sources of legal information.

For questions call 1-877-256-2472 or contact us at [email protected]