Montgomery McCracken Walker & Rhoads‘ Cherry Hill, N.J., office participated in the Camden County Bar Foundation‘s Adopt-A-Family Program, which provides holiday gifts and food to families in need in Camden.
The office has participated in the program for more than 20 years.
This year, the office “adopted” a family with a mother, father and three daughters.
Adam J. Schlatner joined Cozen O’Connor as a partner in its commercial litigation practice.
Schlatner focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation, representing clients in a range of matters including contract, securities, labor and employment, shareholder, products liability, antitrust, consumer fraud and IP cases, as well as corporate internal investigations.
He was previously a partner with Baker & Hostetler.
ON THE WEB
Did you miss any of The Legal’s most significant news? Look online and on the app for the most-read stories from the print publication and blog:
• Pa. Superior Court Overturns Lynn’s Conviction.
• Jury Awards $42.9 Mil. in Premature Birth Case.
• Lynn Ordered Released on Bail Pending Appeal.
• Man Detained Over Arabic Flashcards Can’t Sue TSA, FBI.
• Could Baldwin’s Role Doom Case Against PSU Officials?
Subscribers can visit www.legalintelligencer.com for full access.