The In-house Transfer Window - GC moves at McDonald's, Deliveroo and Premier Foods
McDonald's UK GC Della Burnside leaves after more than 10 years with the fast food giant
McDonald’s UK general counsel and company secretary Della Burnside has left the fast food giant to join private client law firm The Burnside Partnership. Burnside had been at McDonald’s for more than 10 years, having first joined in May 2007. While Burnside was GC, she was responsible for all legal issues surrounding McDonald’s key business areas, including property, franchising, employment and intellectual property. Burnside will be replaced by McDonald’s China GC Tina Dekker. Mandy Miller has also been promoted from head of legal (commercial) for McDonald’s UK to assistant GC.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651