The urge to merge - will 2017-18 be a big year for UK law firm tie-ups?
The market is currently alive with talk of potential mergers - here, managing partners and consultants size up the prospects for consolidation
For the past two years, Legal Week‘s UK Top 50 rankings have not been hugely impacted by merger activity, but 2017-18 got off to a bang with the three-way union of CMS, Nabarro and Olswang and Norton Rose’s long-awaited takeover of Chadbourne & Parke.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651