Female partner promotions at UK top 30 fall 23% in two years as London sees post-Brexit dip
Diversity drive fails to deliver as Brexit concerns impact London promotion prospects
The number of women promoted to partner at the UK’s 30 largest law firms has fallen by almost a quarter during the past two years, according to new Legal Week research that also shows firms cutting back on London promotions in the wake of last year’s Brexit vote.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651