'The hard yards start now': Eversheds ramps up integration efforts with Sutherland as US merger goes live
Eversheds and Sutherland management on the deal they hope will make them a global player
Eversheds has achieved its longstanding desire for a US merger but the hard work has only just begun, according to chief executive elect Lee Ranson. Critical to the success of the deal with Atlanta’s Sutherland Asbill & Brennan, which goes live today (1 February), will be how well the two firms align their focus on clients and practice areas.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651