Conflicts, culture and control: the view from the US on the Eversheds Sutherland talks
Stateside market reaction to the mooted merger of Eversheds and Atlanta's Sutherland Asbill
The Atlanta legal market stands to see its second transatlantic merger deal in as many years with this week’s news that Sutherland Asbill & Brennan could combine with Eversheds, but the path and outcome for Sutherland is likely to be much different.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651