Learning from the past: the tenth annual Trust and Estate Litigation Forum
The great and the good of the contentious trust world introduce this year's Trust and Estate Litigation Forum
In this video, regular attendees at Legal Week‘s annual Trust and Estates Litigation Forum, including Baker & McKenzie’s Anthony Poulton, Shan Warnock-Smith QC of 5 Stone Buildings & ICT Chambers and XXIV Old Buildings’ Elspeth Talbot Rice QC, discuss the highlights from last year’s event and why you should attend this year’s tenth anniversary conference.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651