ACC Middle East Achievement Award: Abu Dhabi National Oil Company
The legal department caught the eye of the judges for its work training Emirati lawyers
The awards evening culminated in the ACC Middle East Achievement Award, whose recipient is chosen by the board of the ACC Middle East chapter. This year, the award went to the legal team at Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC), which is led by head of legal Salem Al Darei. The legal department caught the eye of the judges for its work training Emirati lawyers and thereby supporting the UAE’s Emiratisation programme, which has been running for more than a decade. ADNOC’s training and development programme includes providing law graduates with sponsored education in the UAE, the UK and US, as well as on-the-job training at ADNOC. The training is underpinned by a mentoring programme for each trainee and junior member of staff.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651