Client Satisfaction Report 2013 - what's top priority for your clients?
After 10 years of canvassing the views of clients across the globe on their legal service providers, two universal findings reliably ring true: lawyers are only as good as the advice they give and clients want more for less. The good news for firms in 2013 is that they have collectively managed to maintain client satisfaction levels despite sustained pressure from clients to keep their bills down.
James Mayer, senior analyst at Legal Week Intelligence, pores through the findings of this year’s Client Satisfaction Report
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651