BLP brings in consultancy to lead finance group review
Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) has enlisted an external consultancy to lead the review of its finance practice following the exit of group head Matthew Kellett last month. Former Clifford Chance managing partner Tony Williams, now of legal consultants Jomati, will oversee the review, which will focus on the structure of the department.
Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) has enlisted an external consultancy to lead the review of its finance practice following the exit of group head Matthew Kellett (pictured) last month.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651