The Transfer Window: recent moves including Eversheds, Bakers and OC
Eversheds has hired Wragge & Co's head of UAE projects Gurmeet Kaur in a boost for the firm's Middle East projects team. Kaur, who will take on the same leadership role at her new firm, joined Wragges' Dubai office in 2011 from DLA Piper, where she had been a partner for three years. She will be based in Eversheds' Dubai office, and is also qualified to practise in Australia and Malaysia.
The Transfer Window is a regular round-up of recent legal moves in the UK and abroad.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651