Ashurst sets out details of top team ahead of Australia integration
Ashurst has set out further details of its new management line-up ahead of its full financial integration with its Australia arm, with managing partner James Collis taking the role of global managing partner and the senior partner role set to be phased out. Legacy Blake Dawson managing partner John Carrington has been appointed as managing partner Australia, while an agreement has also been reached over the composition of the new 14-member global board, which will comprise partners from both legacy firms.
Ashurst has set out further details of its new management line-up ahead of its full financial integration with its Australia arm, with managing partner James Collis taking the role of global managing partner and the senior partner position set to be phased out.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651