The structural challenge
In this, the second article in the ValueDynamics series, Addleshaw Goddard considers the second of four sections of the study: the Structural Challenge. The Structural Challenge supports the Value and Performance challenges and enables General Counsels (GCs) to address the fundamental area of identifying and developing the right structure for your in-house legal team.
In the first article in this series, we introduced our Valuedynamics toolkit, a study with 25 leading in-house lawyers to identify and debate the new challenges that they face. The study seeks to share practical hints and tips from our participating clients and to suggest some models that can be used to work through day to day challenges.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651