Fixed-fee Australian boutique launches in Hong Kong
Unconventional Australian law firm AdventBalance has opened an office in Hong Kong as it seeks to grow its footprint in Asia. The boutique outfit, which operates as a company rather than a partnership and which charges clients fixed-fees instead of hourly rates, said its decision to open in the Asian financial hub comes amid heightened demand for its services in the region.
Boutique Australian law firm AdventBalance has brought its unconventional business model to Hong Kong with the opening of an office in the city.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651