On the crest of a wave – rounding up the best legal briefings from the last quarter of 2012
After summer 2012's relative lull, Legal Week Law saw an eventful three months as business activity across the legal and commercial sectors picked up. Indeed, following November's flurry of regulatory developments – including the publication of the Leveson report, the Chancellor's Autumn Statement and the release of new guidance on US anti-bribery laws – Legal Week Law witnessed the year's highest monthly download figures. As in previous quarters, popular briefings on contract law and employment law, as well as 'back-to-basics' legal guides, continue to resonate strongly with Legal Week Law's 18,000 users. However, more so than in previous reviews, this quarter's data highlights how law firms are beginning to think more creatively when it comes to making an impact.
From Leveson to FATCA, Jon Levene rounds up an action-packed three months from the end of 2012 with the pick of the quarter’s best legal briefings
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651