KPMG in talks over PRIME-style work experience scheme for accountants
KPMG has entered into talks with the founders of the groundbreaking legal social mobility venture PRIME, which could see the big four auditor forge an equivalent model for the accountancy profession. The company is in early stage discussions with Allen & Overy (A&O), one of the founders of PRIME, about the work experience-focused programme, which was launched by 23 law firms in September 2011 in a bid to increase diversity and access to the legal profession.
KPMG has entered into talks with the founders of the groundbreaking legal social mobility venture PRIME, which could see the big four auditor forge an equivalent model for the accountancy profession.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651