Bird & Bird cites strong Asia growth as firm reports double-digit H1 hike
Bird & Bird has reported a double-digit rise in half-year revenues for the 2012-13 financial year, with fee income up 12% on the same period last year. The firm, which manages its accounts in euros, declined to reveal an exact half-year turnover figure, but estimates that it has seen 2% growth on a pound sterling basis when currency fluctuations are taken into account.
Bird & Bird has reported a double-digit rise in half-year revenues for the 2012-13 financial year, with fee income up 12% on the same period last year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651