SNR, Salans and Canada's FMC set for triple merger under Dentons brand
SNR Denton, Salans and Canada's Fraser Milner Casgrain (FMC) are in discussions about a three-way merger which is expected to go live in early 2013 under the Dentons banner. Partners at all three firms are set to vote on the union at the end of this month, paving the way for the creation of a combined firm with revenues of more than $1bn, which would be structured as a Swiss verein.
SNR Denton, Salans and Canada’s Fraser Milner Casgrain (FMC) are in discussions about a three-way merger which is expected to go live in early 2013 under the Dentons banner.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651