FSA confirms appointment of new enforcement chief
The Financial Authority (FSA) has appointed senior litigator Tracey McDermott as the permanent replacement for Margaret Cole as director of enforcement and financial crime. Confirmation of the appointment comes after McDermott took on the role on an interim basis this April after Cole left to join accounting giant PricewaterhouseCoopers as UK general counsel.
The Financial Authority (FSA) has appointed senior litigator Tracey McDermott as the permanent replacement for Margaret Cole as director of enforcement and financial crime.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651