Irwin Mitchell and BLP head up £50m London Jewish centre development
Irwin Mitchell and Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) have both acted on the construction of a new £50m privately-funded Jewish community centre and nine-storey residential tower on London’s Finchley Road in Hampstead. Irwin Mitchell advised charity JCC Ventures on the building of the 35,000 sq ft community centre which, when it is completed in March next year, will become a major centre for London’s Jewish community.
Irwin Mitchell and Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) are taking lead roles on the construction of a new £50m privately-funded Jewish community centre and nine-storey residential tower on London’s Finchley Road in Hampstead.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651