Herbert Smith makes support staff redundancies in Dubai
Herbert Smith has made five redundancies in its Dubai office following a 51-strong redundancy round at the firm's City headquarters announced last month. All five of the redundancies are in the Dubai IT and business services functions, with no fee earners or legal staff affected.
Herbert Smith has made five redundancies in its Dubai office following a 51-strong redundancy round at the firm’s City headquarters announced last month.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651