Links and CC lead on billion-dollar Russia banking deal
Linklaters, White & Case and Clifford Chance (CC) have lined up on the $1bn (£629m) purchase of Russian investment bank Troika Dialog by Sberbank, Russia's largest bank. Moscow corporate partners Denis Uvarov and John Goodwin headed up the team at Linklaters advising Sberbank, while Walkers Channel Islands partner Jack Boldarin led a three-strong team advising the bank on Cayman Islands and British Virgin Islands law.
Linklaters, White & Case and Clifford Chance (CC) have lined up on the $1bn (£629m) purchase of Russian investment bank Troika Dialog by Sberbank, Russia’s largest bank.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651