Can you still trust in trusts? Recent trends in trusts litigation
Bircham Dyson Bell’s Nicholas Holland summarises recent trends in trusts litigation
No-one wants their estate or their estate planning to devolve into litigation and family feuds. Everyone would like to minimise the tax exposure of their estate on death. Why do so many otherwise highly successful people fail on both fronts? The failure flows from a toxic combination of current trends and human nature.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651