Linklaters set for second partnership restructuring since 2009
Linklaters is set to carry out the second restructuring of its partnership in three years, with some within the firm predicting up to 35 departures from the equity globally over the coming year. The magic circle law firm announced the restructuring to London partners last Friday (2 December), stating that it will consist of a combination of exits and de-equitisations.
As many as 35 partners affected as City giant launches shake-up
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651