Fourteen ex-Halliwells partners instruct Irwin Mitchell to fight BDO claims
Irwin Mitchell has been instructed by a group of former Halliwells partners to fight claims that they are liable to repay drawings paid out in the months leading up to firm’s collapse. The firm has been appointed by 14 former fixed-share partners at Halliwells to fight claims by Halliwells’ administrator BDO that they should repay some drawings paid out in the months running up to the firm’s collapse into insolvency on 20 July 2010.
Irwin Mitchell has been instructed by a group of former Halliwells partners to fight claims that they are liable to repay drawings paid out in the months leading up to firm’s collapse.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651