Linklaters sees antitrust team shift as global chief steps down
Linklaters’ global antitrust head Gerwin Van Gerven is stepping down after eight years in the role, with London competition partner Michael Cutting set to take over at the helm of the practice. Cutting, who headed the firm’s London competition practice between 2004 and 2007, will split his time between Linklaters’ London and Brussels offices as part of the new post.
Linklaters’ global antitrust head Gerwin Van Gerven is stepping down after eight years in the role, with London competition partner Michael Cutting set to take over at the helm of the practice.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651