Feel the quality: will WHSmith tie-up propel QualitySolicitors to household name status?
So, is the deal struck by QualitySolicitors (QS) with WHSmith the "game changer" that chief executive Craig Holt claims it is? You have to say, very possibly. It is everything the evangelists of change bang on about - bringing legal services to the consumer, rather than the other way around. The clue, dare one say, is in the word "service".
So, is the deal struck by QualitySolicitors (QS) with WHSmith the “game changer” that chief executive Craig Holt claims it is?
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651