Norton Rose signs up Simmons partner for Paris employment team
Norton Rose has strengthened its Paris employment capabilities with the hire of a three-lawyer team from Simmons & Simmons. The trio, led by partner Laure Joncour alongside of counsel Marie-Therese Euginio and Elodie Grangier, joined Norton Rose this week, bringing the number of partners in the UK firm's Paris office to 18.
Norton Rose has strengthened its Paris employment capabilities with the hire of a three-lawyer team from Simmons & Simmons.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651