Trio of offshore firms strengthen numbers with partner promotions
A trio of offshore law firms has announced new partner promotions for 2011, with Conyers Dill & Pearman, Appleby and Mourant Ozannes all boosting their partnerships. Conyers Dill is promoting three lawyers to partner with effect from 1 April, with Cayman Islands investment funds lawyer Gene DaCosta, Bermuda corporate associate Peter Ch'ng - who focuses on funds and insurance - and Dubai associate Fawaz Elmalki - who focuses on funds and Islamic finance - all joining the partnership. The promotions will take the number of partners at the firm to 48.
A trio of offshore law firms has announced new partner promotions for 2011, with Conyers Dill & Pearman, Appleby and Mourant Ozannes all boosting their partnerships.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651